Terms & Conditions
"Supplier/Company" means Lightforms International Pty Ltd ABN 92 636 824 247.
"Buyer/Client" means the purchaser of Goods or Services from the Supplier under an order.
"Manufacturer" means DTS Lighting, the producer of specialist goods.
"Agreement" means these Terms and Conditions and any accepted Order, Tax Invoice for Goods and/or Service.
"Goods" means any goods to be supplied by the Supplier to the Buyer.
"Services" means any services provided by the Supplier.
"Business day" means weekdays only therefore excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
"Quote/Quotation" means a non-binding offer of Goods/or Services.
"Intellectual Property" means trademarks, logos, service marks, copyrights, trade secrets, advice, plans, designs, sketches, ideas and custom made solutions.
"Confidential Information" means all information relating to the Supplier.
"Due Date" means the due date shown on a Supplier Tax Invoice, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
"Price" means the amount shown as payable (excluding GST) on Quotes, Tenders and Tax Invoices. All prices are to the Australian dollar (AUD).
"GST" means the Goods and Sales Tax – Act 1999.
The words "In Writing" mean any communication sent via letter, email or facsimile.
All goods and services sold by the Company are subject to these Terms and Conditions. By placing an order with the Company the Supplier confirms they have read these Terms and Conditions and will adhere to them.
- The Price List is in Australia Dollars (AUD).
- The Company may update the Price List as a consequence of the manufacturer's price increase, currency fluctuations, increase in taxes, delivery costs and customs duty. In the event this occurs, Clients will be notified.
- Any quotation or tender that is made by the Company is not a binding offer & the Company can withdraw the quote at any time before the Buyer has signed the Quote/Tender.
- All quotes have a 30-day expiry date starting from the date of issue.
- Any quotation made by the Company is GST exclusive (unless otherwise stated).
- The Company will not commence with a quote until the client has accepted the quotation with written approval and a valid purchase order to match.
- In some cases, which will be outlined in the quotation a 50% upfront payment for goods may be applicable. Goods will be ordered after payment has been received and cleared.
- The Company may amend any quote as a consequence of the manufacturer's price increase, currency fluctuations, increase in taxes, delivery costs and customs duty. The client will be notified in writing of the amended amount as soon as the Company becomes aware of this change.
- Tax invoices are to be paid in full within 14 days of the tax invoice date, unless an upfront payment of 50% is required, then the remaining amount is to be paid within 14 days.
- The Company accepts BPAY only.
Account Name: Waterforms International Pty Ltd
BSB: 012 301
Account Number: 2270 13172
- The client has 7 days to cancel an accepted quote from the Company. Otherwise the client will need to reimburse the Company for any expenses and/or losses incurred.
- All products/orders are subject to the availability of those products. If a product is temporarily unavailable, the Company will notify the Customer as soon as possible & will give a full refund if a payment has been made.
- Some products are made to order/demand & these expected due date for the product will vary.
No Goods can be authorised for acceptance of return to the company unless:
- The request is made in writing to the Company & within 14 calendar days of the receipt of goods.
- The Company has given the client approval to return the goods.
- The goods are in the original packaging and are in 'as new' condition.
- The Company sells and distributes products within Australia only.
- Delivery/Shipping costs will vary & depend on order weight & quantity.
- The Supplier endeavours to deliver by the specified date given. However, the Suppler is not liable for any loss resulting in late or early delivery that was beyond the Supplier's control.
- The Client can either collect the Goods from Company's head office in Rockdale NSW Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm at no cost, or Goods can be delivered to the Client at the Client's expense. It is the Client's responsibility to provide the correct shipping details.
- Manufacturer's Operating Manuals are freely available on the DTS Lighting website (https://dts-lighting.it/area-download) and on the Company's website (https://lightforms.com.au).
- With every quotation the relevant Operating Manual will be provided to the Client.
- The Client agrees they will read all Operating Manuals provided in order to maintain the goods to Operating Manual standards/warranty standards.
- The Client agrees they will conduct all the necessary maintenance required on goods as per the Operating Manual. Additionally, when the project is handed over to another party, the Client is responsible for giving all relevant documentation to the third party.
- If the Client is on-selling the goods, warranties are void.
- The Client agrees they will connect all Goods to the proper voltage mains supply, installed by a qualified person and are using the Goods for their fit purpose only.
- The Goods have been paid for in full.
- The Goods have and were used in accordance with DTS Lighting (the manufacturer's) Operating Manuals.
- The Goods were installed by a qualified person.
- The Goods were installed for their purpose and connected into the proper voltage mains supply.
- The defect in the Goods becomes apparent within twelve months of delivery date of the goods provided.
- Upon delivery, the risk/responsibility of the goods passes onto Client. It is the Client's responsibility to ensure the safe storage and handling of the goods from thereon. The Company will not be liable for the unsafe handling and storage of goods.
- The client must inspect all goods within 5 business days.
If the Client/Buyer would like to discuss Lightforms International's Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be more than happy to clarify any points and/or explain them in more detail.
Contact: Paul Owen
Phone: (02) 8651 0406